Friday, February 21, 2020

Individual Innovation

Licensing and patenting is the way to go in business. It respects and encourages individual innovation. Open source and free software works for tech companies because they don't have to pay (royalties) for any technologies; their employees are just being paid to invent more and more. On the other hand, building products based on employees patents works for the tech giants quite well too, while employees earn from their works. The tech giants win all the time.


I think an innovator who chooses to open source and make his inventions "free" seems to me is already paid quite well in his current job, or he's not the businessman type of guy. It is all about the financial capacity of the inventor.

How about me as an inventor or innovator? I didn't only invent or improved technologies; I planned the future tech companies as mine, like Yahoo, Google, AMD, and Facebook etc, choosing people who would be billionaire with me in the computer and internet industry.

I am supposed to co-own Sandisk, Kingston, Samsung, and Lexar too. These are the companies I favored. They would acknowledge me on this before. I was designing the modern hard disks, CD and DVDs, flash drives, even microSDs, again when I was a child genius in the 1970s Cold War. I was specifically designing for Sandisk, Samsung and Kingston, I remember. I co-own Intel and AMD too. Global Foundries is ours Tamayos. 



The "standards" on these storage media are mine, came from me. That's why I say "modern computing is largely my designs and better refinements." Even in smartphones and cameras. I was months or years ahead of everybody. I was a central hub among scientist networks, that's why. I controlled the timeline of technologies. 




They must honor me now that I seek my company ownerships, or asks big money from them. My purpose in messaging you people is so that you can spread the word, or talk about this to Google, Yahoo, Intel, AMD, Facebook, Microsoft, Apple, etc., to help me on this matter.



No comments:

Post a Comment