Friday, February 21, 2020

2019-nCoV Coronavirus





This nCoV virus threat is indeed a serious matter. There are now reports that nCov might had been intentionally designed.

When I was with the authorities during Martial Law Cold War, we "masked" top secret intel that a nuke weapon or nuke bomb components are being transported or illegally shipped to some nations as mere "news" of biological virus spreading worldwide but actually it was nukes. For one, this will strengthen routine checks everywhere. The culprits might panic and reveal their suspicious nature and alert the authorities.

Incidentally, amid this coronavirus outbreak that is now global, there are reports that some Chinese individuals arrived at my hometown in Masbate, Philippines as workers of a popular Philippine construction firm (allegedly DMCI). These Chinese groups were reportedly rude to local MasbateƱos especially to women. It's like an invasion, me stating I was asked to "thwart" coronavirus or design a vaccine when I was in grade school in the 1980s, probably asked by Princess Anne of UK and former US Pres. Barack Obama. Well, maybe the early coronavirus strains.


Update: Coronavirus is not new. We knew about it in the 1970s. In the end, I had many thought-up vaccines for coronaviruses, even for mutations. Many were following me, asking for my inputs. Because researcher groups were tipping me on their results too, even from on-the-spot lectures (e.g., at Lagro, Fairview, Q.C.). But I recall a group deliberately brainstorming powerful coronaviruses mutations in the 1970s Cold War, maybe in early EDSA, QC. They were the bio-weapons type of guys, who would willingly monetize on coronaviruses vaccines too. Now, this year 2020, many nations are offering billion$ worth for funding covid-19 vaccine research, to find an immediate vaccine. Need I say that the vaccines "hydroxychloroquine, avigan, and remdesivir" etc. were probably designed, named or suggested by me with my Ramizo relatives who were medical researchers saving the world from coronaviruses or bio-weapons? In the 1970s, actually. Japan, my ally, can probably validate this claim. If I was the one who designed remdesivir, then how many million$ for me from designing this vaccine? But that is not needed if I get my Hollywood and tech billion$. (5/7/2020)

Update: US president Joe Biden has now ordered investigation on origins of covid-19. Have you learned already that I was so serious about #coronaviruses #vaccine research in the 1970s that I urged a collaboration between Asian nations at Lagro Fairview that time to design covid vaccines and there were vaccines indeed coming out from that collaboration? Those vaccines must be the precursors to today's vaccines. And that I also planned the starting up of pharmaceutical companies @AstraZeneca, @moderna_tx, @BioNTech_Group, etc.? So technically I own these companies, funding their early research. Dr. Ozlem Tureci of BioNTech went to me for this in the 1980s in Masbate Philippines, asking for my blood and inputs, and for my vaccination. I co-designed vaccines in the 1970s and pushed for these companies becoming a reality because coronaviruses I knew will happen again or if propagated as bio-weapons. So these pharmaceutical research companies happened indeed (due to me?). What if I want money and co-ownerships now from these pharma companies? We certainly need money now amid these economic recessions around the world. My Hollywood million$ will be a nice start, and the US government or the White House or President Joe Biden can make that happen. Then my #techgiants billion$. Maybe immediate urgent money indeed from these pharmaceutical companies for my early coronaviruses research. Yes, I want that. (7/8/2021) 







No comments:

Post a Comment