Saturday, January 25, 2020

The Librarian




Magic was me, or so they said. Thus the Hollywood people went to me to make movies. We created and founded new music and movie companies by the late 1970s, me owning them for being prolific in song compositions. I had money from songs and Star Wars 1977, for example. We created many movies detailing our adventures with our magical abilities and powers. One such movie is "The Librarian" starring Noah Wyle. I thought I should have repositories of all these magical tools and devices I created, even "lightsabers".



What more to satisfy my craving than a library housing these magical artifacts with a blend of archaeology and history, but kept from the public? Hence, this "The Librarian" movie series. I can remember well "The Librarian: Quest for the Spear" and "The Librarian: Return to King Solomon's Mines". But not entirely the third movie "Curse of the Judas Chalice", which we did perhaps in the late 1980s. I think I didn't want to make this movie with this title they chose.

The older folks wanted nothing more than to exhaust my magical powers, but not without a movie made, I probably insisted. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment