Saturday, September 15, 2018
The November Man
They might say I made "The November Man" (Pierce Brosnan, Olga Kurylenko) movie during 2006-2012 when I lived at San Lorenzo Homes, Robinsons Homes East, Antipolo City. But actually not. Maybe earlier, 1970s and 80s too.
Again, it's part of my childhood achievements (Martial Law/Cold War), most probably post dated. It's like we're documenting it "live".
I was the one deciding on everything, for the whole world. I was even World Military Tribunal. I just want now $2 million only from "The November Man" movie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My C/C++ Optimizing Compiler and Simple AI Chat Program
I also created a program sometime in 2008-2009 that emits command-line data compression "programs" of whatever name you like and o...
-
I'm for real, this is how much I am asking from them Hollywood movie companies: $1.4 billion from "Star Wars" 1-9, $1.1 bil...
-
I have a Podcast on YouTube. Here it is: New Breakthrough Data Compression Algorithms in 2008-2009 On each of the podcasts, I wrote commen...
-
What happened in the modern computer industry are my inventions, co-inventions, designs, improvements and major innovations, design decision...


No comments:
Post a Comment