Saturday, September 8, 2018

Angel Investors

I was a World Maker. Modern computing is mine, I remember.

I am reminding them of this "pioneership" in modern science and technologies, asking billion$ from computer and tech companies.

I was like the "Standards Committee" of modern computing, in data compression and encryption for example. 



You know some of these "angel investors" I see as coming from the military or highly influenced by the military, knowing the real plans and technologies that emerged from the Cold War. 






If the tech companies boomed in the 1980s to the 90s then they must had been under my scrutiny and authority, inventing their technologies, etc. and "moderating" for the rise of many companies (due to their tech superiority). It is clear that I did this for my money too! Not just for world progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment