Tuesday, April 2, 2019

War and Peace

You know, the Cold War in the Philippines revolved around me, around this family. Why? Because at an early age I was like chosen to be the "movie maker" in the clan. I was making controversial movies, such as "Jesus of Nazareth" and the Star Wars movie. They're both 1977 movies. So the Tamayos and the Ramizos were allies at first, but for a time were fighting against each other too. The many armies coming to the Philippines, in Masbate, forced them to take sides. So my father was deciding for the US, and the Chinese in the end relied on my mother for military decisions as well as in them remaining Communist. We "role-played", but the result was just bloodshed from armies and clan wars. 

The now Masbate City was mine, my palace, my temple. The Vatican wanted it to be a Vatican outpost because they deemed me a holy mystical child, as the Buddhists did. But Masbate became an urban setting in making movies for towns and cities. So I owned the better locations, buildings, and houses (I remember), but they were taken from me too. They wanted me to start as a child studying school, with no house of our own. The relatives and my military allies who were minding the war were indeed the ones sacrificing their lives, so they must be given nice houses, or they were really demanding homes for their families in the unfolding city. Again, because Hollywood was there; big money was in Masbate, in the Philippines. Masbate was known as a bloody town. But that's it, because it was my Hollywood Philipines. The Global Powers were there to meet me or inquire what was happening there. 


***

As far as I know, the Jores-Tamayo clan are Asian Monarchs/Royalty, probably of British-Chinese-American-Arabian wealth. 

I was deciding for World Balance. We wanted Peace. We were Starfleet of Star Trek. We were the Empire of Star Wars. 

I now want billion$. As wizard, I know this family must be uplifted... again. (We have million$ from Hollywood, for example.) And no clan must be completely annihilated in war. 

This clan settled in the Uson-Dimasalang-Palanas-Cataingan area in Masbate, Philippines. The Tamayos built dams for electric power and water supply, in the Philippines, Canada and the US, perhaps in China and India too and in what would be new nations. We were Starfleet. A small clan now, but it was through their wealth and power that I invented and decided for the modern technologies we are enjoying now. Their wealth was stolen from them. I now question and doubt the British bankers in world banks. I pray these British bankers are not stealing from the "new wealthy" in the global businesses, especially e-commerce. 

The real Cold War history is disguised as Hollywood "movies" of the 1970s, 80s, 90s, 2000s, and 2010s. 

Building cities that will be bombed and destroyed by enemies, and this would be included in the movies. What was accomplished were "city plans" and science and technologies showcased, recorded or documented in the movies. Movies as "guides" in reinventing the world. 


No comments:

Post a Comment