These modern car technologies, for example, are our designs I should be able to remember "flight technologies" from them, such as hoverbikes from motorbikes (Honda), and flying cars or podships from cars.
I avoid complete recall of my weapons tech expertise because I might avenge myself and destroy a whole population.
I mean, I have become a Guardian of this world, my mindset. I have this urge to complete my scientific knowledge again, be true genius-Wizard once again.
I sometimes think I'm your Wizard grandfather and you're my grandchildren stealing from me...
What's your thinking, your thoughts about these kinds of remarks from me?
Saturday, November 10, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My C/C++ Optimizing Compiler and Simple AI Chat Program
I also created a program sometime in 2008-2009 that emits command-line data compression "programs" of whatever name you like and o...
-
I'm for real, this is how much I am asking from them Hollywood movie companies: $1.4 billion from "Star Wars" 1-9, $1.1 bil...
-
I have a Podcast on YouTube. Here it is: New Breakthrough Data Compression Algorithms in 2008-2009 On each of the podcasts, I wrote commen...
-
What happened in the modern computer industry are my inventions, co-inventions, designs, improvements and major innovations, design decision...
No comments:
Post a Comment